Friday, August 14, 2009

Revised Fall Schedule

Final planning meeting last night. Made the adjustments needed and got details for the book lists. Things I am particularly excited about are:
  • the science lab, that was so great last year
  • Fr. Draper being kind enough to teach our Catechism class
  • Art through Faith (of course I love anything Art and Faith)
  • Trail Guide to US Geography, I know the boys will enjoy this
  • Merchant of Venice (glad that this will support Lee's high school studies)
  • PE stays! Thank you Yvonne!
Again, I hope you can click on the picture to see the schedule in a larger view. If you are interested in joining this coop, we are always glad to welcome newcomers. Leave a comment so I can reply with more information. Or you can just come to visit for a day and see for yourself.

First day is September 9th, we meet for 11 weeks in the fall and then start again January.

No comments: